The MAXILINE HD multi-bag filter housing features a cost effective, handwheel operated, davit cover. Loosen the swing bolts, turn the davit handwheel and swing the cover aside.
- Standard ASME "U" Code Stamp.
- Tapered, electro-polished stainless steel perforated baskets.
- Unique 3-point hold-down or bayonet fittings ensure high quality of seal between each filter bag and housing body. A special tool (supplied) ensures simple, effective operation.
- Rugged, simple handwheel-operated davit cover makes the HD perfect for cost sensitive applications.
- Hydraulic-assist davit cover is available as an option.
- Positive O-ring sealing provides easy, reliable operation.
- Available in carbon steel and Type 316 stainless steel for high corrosion resistance.
- 7 standard sizes with 3 through to 24 bag housings are available for size 02 filter bags.
The best filter housing for the most demanding applications.
- A TOPLINE is the finest single bag filter housing available. From its high-performance design to its heavy duty investment-cast components, everything about TOPLINE is simply the best.
- Side inlet, flow through the top design results in a minimum headroom of unfiltered liquid for easy bag change-out as well as providing optimum sealing of the filter bag.
- For filter bags sizes 01 and 02.
- Available in carbon steel or Type 316 stainless steel construction for high corrosion resistance
- A smooth, bead-blasted finish, coupled with a minimum 2-weld design, makes it easy to completely clean the interior of the TOPLINE housing.
- All TOPLINE housings come with an exclusive Five Year Warranty and the ASME code UM stamp.
- TOPLINE housings... for applications too demanding for ordinary bag filters.
Mid-priced filter housings for most applications.
- A SIDELINE housing is a solid, investment-cast filter in the medium cost range.
- A SIDELINE housing offers a standard eye-bolt closure and a choice of 2" or 3" ANSI flanged connections as standard.
- For filter bags sizes 01, 02, 03 and 04.
- Type 304 or 316 stainless steel construction means superior corrosion resistance and consistent performance, year after year. A smooth, bead-blasted finish, coupled with SIDELINE's minimum 2-weld design, makes it easy to completely clean the interior of the housing.
- All SIDELINE housings come with an exclusive Five Year Warranty and the ASME code UM stamp.
- SIDELINE housings... for all heavy duty industrial applications.
Versatile, heavy-duty cost-effective filter housings.
- A FLOWLINE housing is the best choice for industrial, commercial and OEM applications that do not require a code stamp. The standard design is available with threaded or flanged connections.
- A cost-effective design incorporates all of the features heavy duty applications demand but in a lightweight construction.
- FLOWLINE housings feature a special design that uses a minimum number of welds for a smooth, easy to clean interior surface.
- For filter bags sizes 01 and 02.
- Available in carbon steel and Type 316 stainless steel for high corrosion resistance. A smooth, bead-blasted finish makes it easy to completely clean the interior of the housing.
Rugged, all plastic housings with a choice of PVC, CPVC, PPL or PVDF construction to meet the needs of all ultra-pure or corrosive applications.
- POLYLINE filter housings have no metal components to rust, corrode or contaminate the process media. Housings are available for size 01 or 02 filter bags (PVDF 02 only).
- With a POLYLINE housing you get extra features at no extra cost such as a vent/bleed valve installed on the housing cover and an integral mounting flange for rock solid installation without the need for support legs. The two bottom pipe connections are interchangeable as outlet or drain, allowing easy modification to in-line or loop piping arrangements to accommodate any installation design.
- The hand removable, no tools required, spin off cover makes filter bag changing quick and easy. Just a few turns of the cover using the built-in handle opens and closes the housing with little effort.
- For applications that require continuous flow, duplex models are available. Here, the flow never has to be shut down for bag change-out. For contamination sensitive or severely corrosive filtration applications, a POLYLINE housing is your best choice.