Absolute Rated Depth Cartridge Filter with Z.Plex Filter Technology
The purity and reliability of Hytrex cartridge filters (Figure 1) ensure consistent results, time after time. Thermally bonded micro fibers create a strong secure cartridge that traps particles throughout its depth. Hytrex combines efficiency, long life and purity to create a high performance depth filter.
- Pure polypropylene construction
- Fast rinse-up in high purity applications
- Meets the requirement of the FDA Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations 174.5 and relevant subparts of 177
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Automated packaging for a clean finished product
- NSF Standard 42 certified
The Purtrex depth filter (Figure 1), is an exceptional value for general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. Produced through GE Water & Process Technologies' patented melt blown microfiber technology, Purtrex is a 100% pure polypropylene depth filter with exceptional dirt-holding capacity.
Purtrex' true-graded density filter matrix (lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center) captures particles throughout the entire filter depth. This translates to longer life and fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters.
Purtrex contains no wetting agents, solvents, antistatic agents or binders, and meets the requirements of the FDA for food and beverage contact. The filter incinerates to trace ash for easy disposal.
For Reverse Osmosis Pretreatment Using Z.Plex Technology
ROSave.Z is manufactured using patent pending Z.Plex filter technology (Figure 1) and is engineered for reverse osmosis pretreatment and other pure water applications. ROSave.Zs' proprietary filter matrix provides unmatched performance in these applications.
- Up to twice the life of conventional depth filters
- Up to 50% lower pressure drop
- Up to 100% greater dirt holding capacity
- Superior SDI reduction
- Melt-bonded exterior ensures no media migration
- Provides lower total cost of filtration operations
- NSF 42 certified, FDA compliant
The Selex (SX) cartridge filter (Figure 1) is a high precision graded density cartridge constructed of 100% pure polypropylene. Selex provides a very high particle retention efficiency that equates the performance of absolute rated filters. The patented Selex manufacturing process controls the density and fiber size, which are key to the filter’s performance and long life. Selex cartridge filters have sharp efficiency cutoff, fast rinse up for exceptional purity, and continuous, weld free lengths up to 40 inches (101.6 cm).